Music & Copyright is a fortnightly Research Service covering copyright and
legal issues on a global scale. Written by industry experts it delivers
accurate statistics and data from primary research, independent coverage of
new product launches, in-depth company profiles and intelligent sector
profiles not available from any other source.
Read by over 5,000 industry professionals around the world, Music &
Copyright delivers an intelligent mix of:
- exclusive news and news analysis on the international music business
- in-depth research & analysis of significant themes and issues
impacting the sector
- corporate reports examining all the latest corporate results,
collaborations, deals and alliances
- country profiles with in-depth analysis of an individual country' s
music market, the major players leading the way, trends and any likely
- sector profiles keeping you informed of key trends within different
- music and the internet examining the progress and controversies
surrounding online music retail and the release of products directly on the
Internet via digital distribution technologies
- market data on UK music piracy, album and singles chart shares,
music DVD revenues + share of market, and online music forecasts
Music & Copyright datasets are designed to provide clear benchmarking
and status snapshot information, enabling you to track market progress. Every
update includes complete first-hand data sets obtained from primary sources.
Our datasets can be used to populate your internal presentations and provides
invaluable competitive intelligence.
Music & Copyright regularly tracks the latest data on:
- UK music piracy
- Album and singles chart shares
- Music DVD revenues + share of market
- Online music forecasts
Key Questions Answered
- How have your competitors performed in the current climate?
- What legal issues affect your business?
- How can you differentiate your services?
- Are there any sectors within the industry you need more information on?
- How are the latest technological innovations affecting the local and
- Who are the key players and what are their strategies for success?
- Which strategic partnerships should you make?