EuroHedge ensures you are up-to-date with European fund developments, new launches and the people behind them, plus gain insight into developing investment areas and receive comprehensive data enabling you to monitor fund performance.
European Fund Developments
Read EuroHedge to ensure you are up-to-date with European fund developments,
new launches and the people behind them, plus gain insight into developing
investment areas and receive comprehensive data enabling you to monitor fund
The monthly newsletter and weekly EuroHedge email service is an
invaluable source of information for investors, European funds, service
providers and others wishing to be kept up-to-date with the latest
developments in this fast-moving industry.
- 1. Stay informed with fund developments and new launches
- 2. Follow the top performing managers
- 3. Read independent analysis of manager performance across Europe
- 4. Benchmark fund performance
Every month EuroHedge is packed with independent reporting on news stories
from across the European hedge fund industry, including fund developments,
people moves and details of new funds being set up in Europe - normally months
before any other publication - as well as unique and comprehensive performance
data and analysis on European hedge funds.
Subscribers receive our bi-annual new funds survey & overall industry asset
survey, plus a selection of guides and special reports looking at contemporary
issues. This year subscribers have received Credit Derivatives: Strategies and
Instruments, Hedge funds in France, and our popular South Africa report.
A subscription provides:
- 1. Ten issues of the newsletter a year (July/August and December/January
are joint issues)
- 2. Weekly news delivered via email and online
- 3. Access to the EuroHedge subscriber-only section of this website, where
the newsletters can be viewed online
- 4. Online search facility allowing advanced searches on key people,
companies and text.
- 5. Complimentary copies of our regular special reports on key aspects of
the European hedge fund industry
- 6. Priority booking at our popular events