InvestHedge provides detailed coverage of those investing into hedge funds,
including the ever increasing number of institutions and funds of funds.
Fund of Funds Performance
InvestHedge is the ‘must read' publication for those hoping to attract
investors and raise assets.
It provides detailed coverage of those investing into hedge funds, including
the ever increasing number of institutions and funds of funds.
It offers monthly data on new mandates and funds of funds performance. Plus
every month you will receive key investor interviews and profiles, (in-depth
profiles of pension funds, insurance companies, and other institutional
investors and their funds of funds investments). InvestHedge reports
performance data for more nearly 1700 funds of funds.
If you need to raise assets then InvestHedge can help you find out who is
actively investing and what they look for when placing assets. InvestHedge
reports on all hedge fund investors including funds of funds and pension funds.
Each issue contains:
- New fund of funds launches;
- Mandate awards;
- Institutional investor profiles;
- Independent analysis on the state of the industry; PLUS
- Our InvestHedge performance league tables with performance data on over
2000 funds of funds world-wide
InvestHedge is essential reading for:
Hedge fund managers who need to keep abreast of developments amongst their
clients and their prospective clients.
Multi-managers and professional hedge fund investors who need to know what
their competitors are doing. Institutional investors and wealth management
advisors who want to use multi-managers and fund of funds to access hedge
With your annual subscription, you get:
- Ten issues of InvestHedge a year (July/August and December/January are
- Weekly news delivered via email and online
- Free personal access to the subscriber-only section of this website, where
the newsletters can be viewed online
- New online search facility allowing advanced searches on key people,
companies and text.