Subscription to Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the client with
access to analysis in the form of periodic reports, news flashes, custom
analysis and over the phone consultation in a variety of areas including
communications, content, commerce, and applications.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscriber will receive advisory
services about topics of interest. Subscribers may ask either general
questions or specific questions relative to Google Market Intelligence
research and analysis. The number of individuals that may engage research and
consulting staff depends on the subscription level.
The Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT subscription service focuses on
strategies, applications, competitive analysis and business assessment for
Augmented Reality within telecom and ICT as well as various industry verticals.
In addition, Augmented Reality in Telecom and ICT provides the following
- Regularly updated reports in key technology and market development areas
- Custom report development for clients subscribing at higher levels
- Dedicated analyst support addressing Google and related communications,
commerce, content, and applications
Table of Contents
Current Research Available
- Wearable Augmented Reality: Google Glasses and Beyond
- Mobile Commerce in Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in the Cloud
- Augmented Reality in the Battlefield 2012 - 2016
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Phone Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in Vehicular Safety Systems
- Next Generation Augmented Reality Applications
- Regulation and Policy for Wearable Augmented Reality
- Brave New World: Convergence of Broadband, Location and Augmented Reality
- Augmented Reality in Public Safety: Solutions for Emergency Response
- Next Generation Mobile Marketing: Location, Social Commerce, and Augmented
- Augmented Reality: Hype versus Reality for Mobile Communications
Note: We are adding new titles all the time.