Pike Research' s Industrial Innovations Advisory Service focuses on emerging
energy technologies, sustainable business practices, and energy efficiency
techniques being employed by companies in a wide range of industry sectors.
Topics of coverage include water technologies, fuel cells, industrial
automation and control, and other leading-edge technologies and business
models designed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of resource
management. The service includes profiles and case studies, assessment of
market and technology issues, and detailed market sizing and forecasting
- Emerging Energy Technologies: Wireless Power, Energy Harvesting
- Water Technologies: Treatment, Desalination
- Green Electronics
- Electronics Recycling and E-Waste Issues
- Fuel Cells: Portable and Stationary
- Sustainable Packaging
- Smart Cities
- More than 10 Industrial Innovations research reports published per year
- Back catalog of all published Industrial Innovations research reports
- Unlimited Analyst Inquiry access for special requests on Industrial
- Input into Pike Research' s prioritization and scheduling of research
Pike Research' s industry analysts utilize a variety of research sources in
preparing Research Reports. The key component of Pike Research' s analysis is
primary research gained from phone and in-person interviews with industry
leaders including executives, engineers, and marketing professionals.
Analysts are diligent in ensuring that they speak with representatives from
every part of the value chain, including but not limited to technology
companies, utilities and other service providers, industry associations,
government agencies, and the investment community.
About Pike Research
Pike Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides in-depth
analysis of global clean technology markets. The company' s research
methodology combines supply-side industry analysis, end-user primary research
and demand assessment, and deep examination of technology trends to provide a
comprehensive view of these industry sectors.
Industrial Innovations Research Service published by Navigant Research (formerly Pike Research).