Launched in April 2012, and updated since every quarter, the Global LTE Tariff
Tracker comprises of a spreadsheet analysis, quarterly descriptive summaries
and free customer service.
The database covers pricing for both Mobile Broadband and Smartphone offerings
and allows the subscriber to compare like-for-like offerings.
The latest edition Q4 2013 covers pricing for 130 mobile operators offerings
across 71 countries worldwide and it is constantly being updated as operators
introduce new LTE services both mobile broadband and smartphone price plans.
Prices are given in local currency, Euros and US Dollars.
- Name of LTE vendor
- Geographical coverage
- Launch date
- Type of offering
- Download speed
- Monthly cost (inclusive and exclusive of tax)
- Data (MB/GB) included
- Outside the bundle pricing
- Promotional pricing in effect at the time of updating
- and relevant notes
- EU: 23 countries, 55operators
- Non-EU: 5 countries, 9 operators
- Middle East: 8 countries, 12 operators
- Asia-Pacific 8 countries, 16 operators
- Africa: 8 countries, 11 operators
- Americas: 19 countries, 27 operators.
- Searchable database by pricing and product
- Summary report of main pricing trends
- Price changes highlighted in red font
- Prices given in local currency, USD and Euros
- Free Analyst enquiry service