With the development of Chinese agriculture and improvement of China growers'
living standard, China's fungicide market prospect will be quite promising;
the import value has exceeded USD117 million in 2009, increasing with CAGR of
14.03% in the past 9 years. China's fungicide industry is now starving for
capital, advanced technology, and high-quality fungicides, as China is
relatively weak in these aspects. As a big agricultural country with the area
needing pests prevention of over 4,670 billion m2 each year, China's demand
for fungicide keeps increasing with CAGR of 3.18% in the past 8 years, and the
demand in 2009 is expected to exceed 79.9kt, attributed to the increasingly
frequent occurrences of diseases and the expanding area stricken by diseases
in recent years. Fungicides China News brings you the latest information on
competitiveness analysis of China's fungicide market, including new
legislations, company strategy, investment opportunities, advanced technology
and quality fungicides that China longs for, crops planting situation and
diseases stricken area, facilitating your searching for commercial
opportunities in China's huge market.
Table of Contents
Noposion's revenue of fungicide business up 6.48% year on year in H1 2012
- Noposion's revenue of fungicide business increases by 6.48% year on year
in H1 2012, though its total revenue decreases by 3.88% over H1 2011.
Lanfeng Biochemical: revenue slightly climbs but net profit significantly drops in H1 2012
- Lanfeng Biochemical's revenue slightly climbs but its net profit
significantly drops in H1 2012.
Huifeng Agrochemical turns performance decline around in H1 2012
- Huifeng Agrochemical successfully turns its performance decline around in
H1 2012, enjoying double-digit growth in its revenue and net profit.
Qianjiang Biochemical avoids financial deficit in H1 2012 by relocation compensation
- Qianjiang Biochemical performs poorly in the first half of 2012, but it
avoids financial deficit by the large relocation compensation from the
Shenyang Sciencreat's pyraoxystrobin to market in 2013
- Shengyang Sciencreat will launch its pyraoxystrobin formulations into
domestic market in 2013.
BASF registers initium in China
- BASF registers initium 98% TC and dimethomorph" initium 47% SC in China on
6 Aug., 2012, which will be good for the products' promotion.
Ethylenediamine price keeps downturn in 2012
- Ex-factory price of ethylenediamine in China keeps downturn from Jan. 2012
to early Sept. 2012, and it is estimated to still remain in a stagnant state
in the rest months of this year.
Fungicides to control rice blast enjoy fast sale recently
- Fungicides to control rice blast enjoy fast sale recently in main middle
and late rice planting regions of China with the advent of high incidence of
Fungicide import jumps but export slides in China in first seven months of 2012
- Fungicide import jumps but export slides in China from Jan. to July 2012.
First domestic azoxystrobin mixture registered by Shaanxi Biaozheng
- First domestic azoxystrobin mixture, namely difenoconazole" azoxystrobin
30% SC, is registered by Shaanxi Biaozheng recently, which will bring it
handsome profit in the near future.
Rice diseases and insect pests continue spreading
- Rice diseases and insect pests continue spreading in China, accumulatively
striking about 51.33 million ha. of rice by Aug. 16, 2012, according to NATESC.
Potato late blight occurs seriously in Gansu
- Potato late blight seriously occurs in Gansu recently, with stricken area
accumulatively reaching around 391,353 ha. by mid-Aug. 2012.
Phenazino-1-carboxylic acid 1% SC gains second registration in China
- On July 30, 2012, Jiangxi Poer has gained the formal registration of
phenazino-1-carboxylic acid 1% SC, the second registration of the product in
Fungicide registration overview in Jan.-Aug. 2012
- New registrations of fungicides reach 388 in China from Jan. 1 to Aug. 2,
2012, according to ICAMA.
Price update in Sept. 2012
- Monthly ex-factory and market prices of key fungicide raw materials, 10
Sept. 2012 Monthly ex-factory prices of main fungicides, 10 Sept. 2012 Monthly
Shanghai port prices and FOB Shanghai of main fungicides, 10 Sept. 2012
Monthly Shanghai port prices and FOB Shanghai of main fungicides, 10 Sept. 2012
Pesticide export volume and value see double-digit decline in Guangdong in H1 2012
- According to GAC, pesticide export volume and value saw double-digit
decline in Guangdong Province in the first half of 2012.
Zibo Wanchang's net profit up 63.17% year on year in H1 2012
- Zibo Wanchang achieved double-digit growth in its net profit in H1
China's output of early rice up 1.6% year on year in 2012
- National Bureau of Statistics of China disclosed that the total output of
early rice reached 33.29 million tonnes this year, up 1.6% year on year.
Pesticide technical's output up 27.3% year on year in China in July 2012
- China's output of pesticide technical increased by 27.3% year on year in
July 2012 to about 292,795 tonnes.
Six fungcides' common names of Sinochem Group approved by ISO
- Recently,ISO approved the common names of Sinochem Group's six fungicides,
including coumoxystrobin, enoxastrobin, flufenoxystrobin, fenamistrobin,
tricyclopyricarb and pyrisoxazole respectively.
Fungicides China News published by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd.. This newsletter price starts from US $ 3013.