Covering sections of investment environment, investment dynamics, market
watch, industry discovery, expert view and market review, etc., AgriChina
Investor will focus on the economic situation, governmental policy, financial
capital flow, key players' dynamics, big events and hot issues etc. in
agriculture industry. Providing the most comprehensive information about the
capital investment dynamics and market dynamics, this newsletter can make you
clear about the investment environments in China's agriculture industry. By
evaluating the potential player or industries, it can also help you discover
new investment opportunity and find out the profitable node in the value chain
of agriculture industry. With the help of AgriChina Investor, you might
forecast risk in specific sub-industries of agriculture and learn the
consultancy firms' view on the dynamics of China's agriculture industry so
that you can make wiser business decisions.
Table of Contents
Main Content of AgriChina Investor 1206
Huiyuan and BOBC join hands for organic agricultural business
- Domestic leading fruit and vegetable juice producer Huiyuan recently signs
a cooperation agreement with BOBC to develop organic agricultural business.
Jiuding Capital invests in another agricultural company
- Jiuding Capital recently injects USD14.2 million into Binxi Cattle, a
global supplier of beef for McDonald's.
China Soft Capital invests in agricultural informatization solution
- Expecting a high growth in rural informatization market, China Soft
Capital invests in Shanghai Nongyi.
Taobao unveils online shopping platform for agricultural produces
- Taobao, the largest player of consumer e-commerce market in China, unveils
an online shopping platform for agricultural produces on 13 June, 2012.
COFCO Trust launches China's first pig feeding trust
- COFCO Trust launches China's first pig feeding trust, and there are more
choices in the investment in China's livestock industry.
Guangdong Tiandi Food to seek IPO in the near future
- Guangdong Tiandi Food has been developing very fast in recent years and
the company may seek IPO in five years.
China aims to keep self-sufficiency in corn
- China's Minister of Agriculture publishes an article saying that China
should keep self-sufficiency in corn for the concern of food security.
Farmland problem: not only quantity but also quality
- China has achieved grain output increase for eight consecutive years, but
the shrinkage of farmland and the farmland pollution and degradation have
posed severe challenges to food security in the country.
Brief introduction to China's agricultural produce future market
- China's agricultural produce future market is briefly introduced.
Rural area becomes key point in Water Conservancy Planning 2011-2015
- Water Conservancy Planning 2011-2015 focuses on investment in rural water
Fujian strengthens support for tea industry
- The Regulation for Fujian to Promote the Development of Local Tea Industry
has been implemented since 1 June, 2012, which is expected to boost the future
development of local tea industry undoubtedly.
Cereal straw utilization signals investment opportunities
- Straw utilization signals investment opportunities in China.
Nestle to set up dairy training center in Shuangcheng
- Nestle plans to set up dairy training center in Shuangcheng.
High-end beef enjoys bright prospect in China
- High-end beef enjoys bright prospect in China.
Imports of soybean and rapeseed increase sharply in first four months
- Imports of soybean and rapeseed increase sharply in first four months of
Yurun launches two million pig slaughtering and processing plant in Hainan
- Yurun launches two million pig slaughtering and processing plant in Hainan.
Jiangxi Zhengbang to build a six million pig project in Heilongjiang
- Jiangxi Zhengbang plans to build a six million pig project in Heilongjiang.
China raises minimum purchase price of wheat in May 2012
- China raises minimum purchase price of wheat in May 2012.
China to build 12,500 high-yield grain demonstration bases
- China plans to build 12,500 high-yield grain demonstration bases.
China's pesticide output up 20.3% in Q1 2012
- China's pesticide output is up 20.3% in Q1 2012.
AgriChina News Alerts published by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd.. This newsletter price starts from US $ 2511.