As the second largest holder of phosphorus ore resource in the world, China
has been a net phosphorus ore exporter ever since. Based on phosphorus ore,
China's phosphorus industry is a large industry covering yellow phosphorus,
phosphate acid, phosphate fertilizers, fine phosphate chemicals, etc. For the
sustainable development of phosphorus industry, China's central and provincial
governments have promulgated many policies and regulations, such as the Entry
Criteria for Phosphate and Ammonium Production, which helps to accelerate the
process of industrial integration in phosphorus industry and inspire companies
to pay more attention to phosphorus ore resource. Meanwhile, some foreign
companies have cooperated with Chinese companies by joint ventures, which aims
to utilize China's ample phosphorus ore resource and capture the great China
market. Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report helps you better understand
the policies and legislations released in China and abroad. Also, it provides
you the latest information on company dynamic, industry dynamic, factors
impacting the price fluctuation, technology improvement, supply & demand of
China's phosphorus industry.
Table of Contents
Main Content of Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report 1209
Sichuan Hebang to further step up phosphorus sector
- Sichuan Hebang was to launch capital increase in its wholly-owned
phosphorus mining subsidiary in Aug. 2012.
China Baoan likely to continue its phosphorus project
- China Baoan won't give up phosphorus investment, although 90-day
phosphorus project agreement with Baokang Government has expired.
Five provinces to formally implement phosphorus exploitation regulations
- Hubei, Hunan, Yunnan, Guizhou and Sichuan provinces formally implement
their previously announced five new management schemes in Aug. 2012.
Large gap between Hubei Xingfa and Jiangyin Chengxing
- Hubei Xingfa and Jiangyin Chengxing reported a discrepancy of profit
margin in their yellow phosphorus business in late August.
China's DAP export difficult to firm up in H2 2012
- China's first-half depressed export of DAP might remain in the remainder
China to revise quality standard for SSP
- China was to revise quality standard for SSP to eliminate irregular market
Qinzhou to develop phosphate chemicals industry
- Qinzhou intends to develop local phosphate chemical industry with the
cooperation with Jiangyin Chengxing.
Capacity expansion for phosphate chemicals further curbed
- China's revised land policy was to further curb capacity expansion of
several phosphate chemicals.
Production cut of ammonium phosphate upsurges overseas
- International phosphate fertilizer giants reduce the production of
ammonium phosphate in succession in 2012.
Market review of prime phosphate chemicals in August 2012
- The production of most phosphorus products remained stable in Aug. 2012
but with a slight weakness in demand.
International trade situation of phosphate chemicals in July 2012
- Driven by seasonal demand, China's export of phosphorus ore and phosphate
fertilizer starts to rebound in July.
Price monitor of some phosphate chemicals in August 2012
- Excess of rain and disrupted transportation in Sichuan Province greatly
drive up the price of phosphorus ore, yellow phosphorus and phosphoric acid.
Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report published by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co., Ltd.. This newsletter price starts from US $ 2511.