These days we all suffer from information overload. To overcome this problem,
the Urogenital Drug News service focuses specifically on this key sector and
its related research, delivering the information you need in a timely,
flexible and convenient format.
Do you need to know what is happening in the drugs and R&D pipeline for:
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia?
- Cervical cancer?
- Overactive bladder?
- Polycystic kidney disease?
- Renal cell carcinoma?
- Urinary tract infections?
Many of these conditions are increasing as the global population ages and for
pharmaceutical company executives and researchers, urogenital conditions are
taking an important role in the industry' s plans. Staying in touch with the
latest twists and turns, however, is another matter. That is why this new,
regularly updated online information service is essential.
For company executives, researchers and commercial managers, urogenital
disease is taking an important role in the industry' s plans; staying in touch
with the latest twists and turns, however, is another matter. That is why this
new online information service is essential.
Urogenital Drug News provides:
- The latest news reported on all types of urogenital conditions
- An easy-to-use interface that immediately takes you to the most recently
- A fast and effective search facility allowing you to identify information
relevant to you
- Daily or weekly email alerts that will ensure you know when new
information is added
- An RSS feed facility
Every day, Espicom' s researchers and editors
- Track the companies and research organisations that are shaping the
- Report the latest developments in current and up and coming products
- Monitor results from major conferences and meetings
Start your subscription today!
Urogenital Drug News is available exclusively by subscription and provides:
- 24/7 single-user access for one year
- Regularly updated news and research archive - all full text
- An easy-to-use interface and full search function
- Daily/weekly email alerts
- Cost-effective multi-user distribution deals means the service can be used
widely by colleagues in your organisation.
Urogenital Drug News published by Espicom Business Intelligence. This newsletter price starts from US $ 690.