These days we all suffer from information overload. To overcome this problem,
the Obesity Drug News service focuses specifically on obesity, delivering the
information you need in a timely, flexible and convenient format.
While only recently identified as a major health concern, obesity levels have
been growing steadily and the condition threatens to rank among the biggest
causes of premature death in both the industrialised and emerging economies.
With few products approved worldwide for long-term treatment, and growing
unmet clinical need, the treatment of obesity will present a major opportunity
area for pharma companies.
For company executives, researchers and commercial managers, obesity is taking
an important role in the industry' s plans; staying in touch with the latest
twists and turns, however, is another matter. That is why this new online
information service is essential.
Obesity Drug News provides:
- The latest news reported on pharmaceuticals in development for weight loss
plus genetic/hormonal/biological discoveries regarding obesity and/or weight
- An easy-to-use interface that immediately takes you to the most recently
- A fast and effective search facility allowing you to identify information
relevant to you
- Daily or weekly email alerts that will ensure you know when new
information is added
- An RSS feed facility
Every day, Espicom' s researchers and editors
- Track the companies and research organisations that are shaping the
- Report the latest developments in current and up and coming obesity
treatments and research
- Monitor results from major conferences and meetings
Start your subscription today!
Obesity Drug News is available exclusively by subscription and provides:
- 24/7 single-user access for one year
- Regularly updated news and research archive - all full text
- An easy-to-use interface and full search function
- Daily/weekly email alerts
- Cost-effective multi-user distribution deals means the service can be used
widely by colleagues in your organisation
Obesity Drug News published by Espicom Business Intelligence. This newsletter price starts from US $ 690.