These days we all suffer from information overload. To overcome this problem,
the Vaccine News service focuses specifically on vaccines, delivering
the information you need in a timely, flexible and convenient format.
At one time, vaccines were limited to certain infectious diseases. But now our
growing understanding of the underlying pathology of disease and novel
biopharmaceutical research is seeing the development of vaccines for a wide
range of conditions such as cancer, diabetes and Alzheimer' s disease.
For pharmaceutical company executives, researchers and commercial managers,
vaccines are taking an important role in the industry' s plans; staying in
touch with the latest twists and turns, however, is another matter. That is
why this new, daily-updated online information service is essential.
The Vaccine News information service provides:
- The full text of the latest news reported on all types of vaccines and
- An easy-to-use interface that immediately takes you to the most recently
- An extensive archive of over 3,700 articles which makes the service a
valuable tracking and research tool
- A fast and effective search facility allowing you to identify information
relevant to you
- Daily or weekly email alerts which will ensure you know when new
information is added
- An RSS feed facility
Every day, Espicom' s researchers and editors
- Track the companies and research organisations that are shaping the
- Report the latest developments in current and up coming vaccines
- Monitor results from major conferences and meetings
Vaccine News published by Espicom Business Intelligence. This newsletter price starts from US $ 690.