Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "The Subscriber Data Management (SDM) Market: 2012 - 2016" by Signals and Systems Telecom.
Signals and Systems Telecom believes NG SDM will remain one of the fastest growing segments in the overall OSS, BSS, SDP and SDM market. Although economic uncertainties threaten large scale investments by operators, the SDM market will remain robust with relatively strong growth rates of 46% worldwide in 2012 and a forecast CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 28.88% from 2011 through 2016, eventually accounting for nearly 2 Billion USD in revenue. This growth will primarily come from operators who are offering or planning to offer triple play/Quad play services or planning to deploy NG LTE networks. For these operators, it is critical to combine their mobile, fixed, and internet businesses across all network access technologies while converging subscribers identities, profiles and other relevant real-time data so as to reduce the payback period from investments in LTE and IMS. Other developments such as the demand for mobile broadband will fuel investments in unified policy and SDM solutions.
Key report findings:
- Subscriber data is the core asset held by operators, it is their source of competitive advantage in all markets and offers monetization opportunities.
- In 2012, a large number of operators continue to have infrastructures that are largely separated into subscriber management and customer management systems.
- Innovative operators are looking at solutions such as NG SDM to combine the different customer data across their networks.
- Market research suggests that nearly 40% of the global operators are using some form of subscriber management solutions in order to deal with the unprecedented growth in mobile broadband subscription. We believe by 2016, over 25% of operators will embrace advanced end-to-end NG SDM.
- By 2014, majority of vendors will offer SDM combined with powerful analytics, policy and identity management solutions.
- SDM will become a key market by 2016, attracting new players and offering opportunities for consulting, change management and managed services. As the importance of customer data grows further, operators will need services from various players in the value chain to ensure successful commercial SDM deployment and monetization.
The report presents an in depth assessment of the next generation SDM solutions market. Besides analyzing the business case, vendor strategies and the technology behind SDM, the report also presents revenue forecasts for the SDM market from 2012 till 2016 at a regional as a well as global scale.
The report covers the following topics:
- SDM Technology Overview
- The SDM Business Case: Market Drivers, Benefits, Obstacles and Risks
- SDM Market Dynamics
- SDM Market Analysis and Forecasts
- SDM Vendor Assessment
- SDM SWOT Analysis, Recommendations and Conclusion.
Key Questions Answered:
The report answers to the following key questions.
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the SDM solutions available on the market?
- What are the internal and external driving factors for the growth of the SDM market in the next five years?
- Who are the vendors for SDM solutions?
- What new features and functionalities are vendors offering to enhance SDM capabilities?
- What is the worth of SDM market in 2012 and how the market and players will evolve in the next five years?
- How will SDM help operators optimize their investments in LTE and IMS networks?
- How will SDM help operators in bundling services and becoming truly convergent service providers?
- What is the optimal time period for operators to invest in SDM solutions?
- What is the global outlook for SDM solutions?
- What is the regional outlook for SDM adoption?