Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "Medical Device Packaging 2012 to 2016" by Allied Development Corp..
The new packaging for medical device report identifies the prospects for the underlying medical device market and the prospects for the packaging market. The packaging market includes volume and value of primary, secondary, insert, and tertiary packaging. Trends, drivers, and quantitative projections are provided for all. The end-use market segments include catheters, drapes, electro-mechanical devices, gloves, in-hospital, injection systems, kits, non-invasive devices, sutures, tubing, wound care, and others. In addition to end-use segments the study breaks down the global industry by sterilization method, geographic region, materials, package type, level of automation, and other characteristics.
- The future of the Medical Device Market with detailed segment forecasts to 2016
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes and values with projections to 2016
- The latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford
Included in this report:
- Detailed analysis of the trends and drivers of this unique and challenging market
- Volume and value forecasts to 2016
- More than 450 pages of detailed data not available anywhere else
- Details of market opportunities and forecasts through 2016 broken down by segment, product type, and end-use sector