Global Information, Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "Electric Power Generation: The Coming Decline Of Coal-Fired Power, Rise Of Renewables And Nuclear And The Impact On OEMs, EPCs And Investors-Global Markets, Competitors And Opportunities: 2010-2020" by Amadee & Company, Inc..
Electric power generation equipment represents on the worlds largest industries. According to research analysts at Amadee & Company, "During the next decade, more than US$2.3 trillion worth of electric power generation equipment will be required if global GDP is to continue growing..." The market for power generation equipment is growing rapidly. Moreover, the industry is undergoing major shifts in technologies, fuel types used, and geographic demand. For example, the market share for nuclear generation equipment is expected to grow nearly fivefold over the next decade. Meanwhile, revenue generated by coal-fired generation equipment is forecasted to fall by 50% between 2010 and 2014 in comparison to the 2005 to 2009 period.
Topics discussed in this report:
- Power generation technologies
- Global market for power generation equipment and engineering, procurement, construction (EPC) services
- Power generation equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and EPC services providers
- Market shares and growth rates of power generation market by region during 2000 to 2009 and 2010 to 2020 forecast period
- Likelihood of carbon capture and storage
- Power equipment production in China
- Indian and Russian power sector modernization
- Discussion of competitive environment