Global Information would like to present a new market research report, "Cardiovascular Devices: Technologies and Global Markets"
The scope of this study encompasses several different specific
technology- and procedural-based areas relating directly to cardiovascular devices, focusing primarily on those industry stakeholders providing advanced technological solutions for human conditions but also including a smaller, less-granulated analysis of comparable products offered for diagnostic and screening purposes.
The global market for cardiovascular devices is expected to be valued at an estimated $84.7 billion in 2010, but to increase to $97.4 billion in 2015, for a 5-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.8%. The largest segment of the market, interventional devices, is projected to reach $74 billion in 2015, after increasing at a CAGR of 2.4% from its 2010 value of
- Offer a comprehensive view of the cardiovascular devices industry on a worldwide basis
- Provide an overview of the major types of cardiovascular diagnostic equipment, including electrophysiology lab systems, vascular probes, arterial and venous diagnosis, electro anatomical mapping systems, transesophageal atrial pacing, stress-testing equipment, ECG monitors and more
- Forecast the global market for cardiovascular devices, with data for 2008, estimates for 2009, and 5-year compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2014
- Consider regulations in the U.S. and global markets, identifying consumer safety, product introduction and product safety regulatory issues
- Discuss the technological issues, including the latest trends and developments
- Profile the major players within the industry and provide a detailed patent analysis.