Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "Spinal Surgical Devices: Technologies and Global Markets" by BCC Research.
According to the report, the global spinal surgical market is projected to reach almost $6.5 billion by 2015, a 3.4% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) over the 2010 value of $5.5 billion.
The nonfusion device segment is expected to grow at a 10% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) versus 1.3% for fusion products, but it is not expected to constitute more than 15% of the total spinal surgical device market by 2015. This sector is valued at $624 million in 2010 and is expected to reach $1 billion by 2015.
Vertebral repair is a rapidly growing market, directly related to the continued growth of the aging population and osteoporosis-related fractures. This sector is valued at $532 million in 2010 and is expected to increase at a 10% compound annual growth rate (CAGR) to reach $858 million in 2015.
This report is a business analysis that has the primary purpose of examining trends in the market for spinal surgical devices, specifically arthroplasty products and implanted instrumentation hardware. The report includes sections on the following topics:
- Current prevalence of common spinal problems, trend analysis, and factors influencing future incidence
- Market analysis by surgical procedure, including annual incidence, trend analysis, and factors influencing future predicted surgical volume
- Global demand by device and projected future trends by device category
- Risk factors and other drivers that will affect the future incidence of spine surgery and related utilization of spinal surgical devices
- U.S. and international regulation of spinal devices
- Patent analysis
- Market share and information on key device manufacturers