Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "Diabetes Pipeline: Intense Activity to Meet Unmet Need" by Insight Pharma Reports.
Diabetes has serious consequences if it is not well treated. In 2010, the global prevalence of diabetes was estimated to have reached 285 million and it is predicted to reach 438 million in 2030. Available agents provide imperfect control of the disease, and the medical need for better therapies is widely recognized. This report discusses:
- Pros and cons of marketed therapies and snapshots of the global diabetes market
- Development pipelines and approaches that are being taken
- Anticipated FDA filing dates for significant new products
- Profiles of selected companies that are active in the field, including major and emerging players as well as specialist companies
- Global market forecast to 2014, accounting for impacts of generics and new therapies
- Expert interviews