Global Information, Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "The Italian Market for Outdoor Furniture" by CSIL Centre for Industrial Studies.
Global Information, Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "The Italian market for outdoor furniture" by CSIL Milano.
In 2009, "the production of outdoor furniture in the Italian market accounted for Eur 450 million," say analysts at CSIL Milano. Business in outdoor wooden structures (e.g. gazebos) and garden umbrellas represent a significant sector in the Italian outdoor furniture production industry.
Key findings in this report by CSIL Milano:
- 65% of Italian furniture operators manufacture and retail tables, chairs and garden benches.
- 35% of Italian outdoor furniture sales are made through the contract channel.
This report includes the following:
- Comprehensive overview of the outdoor furniture industry in Italy
- Includes market trends and basic data (i.e. production and consumption, imports and exports) of the outdoor furniture production sector.
- Provides overview of Italian outdoor furniture competitive system
- Information on major sector players
- Breakdown of outdoor production by material (e.g. teak, wood, natural fibres, plastic and resin, steel and metal, aluminum, synthetic fibres)
- Breakdown by distribution channel (i.e. residential and contract)
- Short profiles of main outdoor furniture manufacturers and distributors
- Outdoor furniture products covered include: seats, tables, benches, sun-beds, armchairs, sofa, and more.