Press Release

Process Control semiconductors projected at 8% CAGR through 2015


March 1st, 2010

Global Information would like to present a new market research report, "2010 Semiconductors in Process Control" by Databeans, Inc..

What is Process control? This diverse market includes two primary types of electronics equipment: commercial controls and manufacturing controls. Both process control segments are each currently averaging at a growth rate of 8%. Presently, the larger of the two segments is commercial controls, with 62% of the process control application revenue for the 2010 market. Manufacturing controls, on the other hand, made up 38% of the total process control market in 2010.

As the largest industrial electronics market segment, Process Control is estimated to make up 40% of the market as a whole. In other words, process control is expected to gain $194 billion in revenue for the year 2010. Additionally, process control is projected at a compound annual growth rate of 8% through the year 2015 as one the industrial electronics markets most rapidly growing categories.

Accounting for an estimated 19% of the 2010 market, process control will be the second largest industrial semiconductor segment following test and measurement semiconductor segment.


Global Information Inc.(GII) - specializing in market research provision for the vertical industries, GII offers expert independent recommendations of publications from hundreds of the globe's leading market research firms.

Product Code : 114583