Global Information would like to present a new market research report, "Case Study: Sarasin" by Datamonitor.
"Bank Sarasin is a market leader within sustainable investment," say researchers at Datamonitor. This report analyzes the underlying factors driving Swiss bank Sarasins success. According to Datamonitor: "Despite mass market outflows Sarasin generated record levels of new money growth in 2008, a 30% increase in net new money growth compared to the previous year."
Datamonitors case study report provides important information and insight for sustainable investment banking including:
- Analysis of sustainable approaches in financial services
- Examines how Swiss bank Sarasin has developed to its current status and why it so strongly appeals to consumers
- Insight into Swiss bank Sarasins methods for developing a competitive sustainable approach
- Knowledge of experienced companies entering new markets
- Overview of how competitors could learn from Sarasins success