Global Information, Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "World Industrial & Institutional (I&I) Cleaning Chemicals" by Freedonia Group.
According to The Freedonia Group, "Global demand for industrial and institutional (I&I) cleaning chemicals is projected to increase 4.4 percent per year to nearly $38 billion in 2013" by The Freedonia Group. Representing 60% of the global demand for industrial and institutional cleaning chemicals in 2008, North America and Western Europe combined are expected to maintain as the largest regional markets for I&I cleaning chemicals. However, research analysis indicates that Western Europe will post the slowest gains among all the regional markets as a result of static economic expansion and sluggish population growth. On the other hand, the Asia/Pacific region will exhibit very robust gains, which will be driven primarily by the healthy Chinese market.
Key findings in this report include:
- Commercial markets projected to account for majority of world industrial and institutional (I&I) cleaning chemical demand
- I&I applications in Foodservice represent largest commercial market despite slightly lower growth than that of commercial markets
- Food and beverage processing is the largest manufacturing market
- Environmental and regulatory frameworks continue to influence I&I market
- General purpose cleaners and floor care products will remain the largest product categories
- Disinfectants and sanitizers will exhibit most rapid growth
©2010 by The Freedonia Group, Inc.
|WORLD I&I CLEANING CHEMICAL DEMAND
|% Annual Growth
|World I&I Cleaning Chemical Demand||23225||30430||37680||5.6||4.4