Global Information Inc. is pleased to announce a new market research report, "WORLD BEARINGS" by The Freedonia Group.
According to a new market research study from The Freedonia Group, "Global demand for ball, roller and plain bearings is expected to increase 8.5 percent per year through 2014 to $76 billion." Gains will be driven by ongoing economic grown and an improved fixed investment landscape in developed countries. The majority of product sales will continue to be attributed to unmounted ball and roller bearings. Demand for unmounted ball and roller bearings is projected to surpass $54 billion. In 2009, the motor vehicle and machinery markets made up over 70% of total bearing sales. This segment is expected to remain the largest source of demand for bearings through the 2014 forecast period.
Key Findings in this Report:
- Asia/ Pacific region will exhibit strongest sales growth through 2014.
- 12% yearly increases in bearings demand is forecasted for China.
- China will account for virtually one-half of all additional global bearing demand through 2014, and is forecast to have a larger bearing market than North America, Western Europe and Japan combined by 2019.
- Bearing demand in many developed countries is bouncing back from the 2007 to 2009 slump in durables manufacturing.
- High gains for unmounted roller bearings will be driven by performance advantages and increased output of motor vehicles, mining machinery, conveyors, wind turbines, machine tools, and construction.
©2010 by The Freedonia Group, Inc.
|WORLD BEARING DEMAND
|% Annual Growth