Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "World Industrial Gases" by Freedonia Group.
A new report from the Freedonia Group states, "World demand for industrial gases is forecast to increase 8.0 percent annually to $52.4 billion in 2014". The United States currently represents the largest national consumer of industrial gases; however, China is anticipated to overhaul the U.S. by 2014.
Key Findings in this Report:
- Asia/Pacific region will exhibit fastest growth driven by expanding manufacturing base.
- Among more mature economies, North America and Western Europe expected to trail behind average global rates of growth.
- The Middle East/Africa region should surpass average global growth rate through 2014 due to emerging industrial economy, large petroleum reserves and refining industry, plus a small base at present.
- Chemical processing and petroleum refining segment to dominate industrial gas market.
- Hydrogen consumption in oil refineries will fuel gains in the chemical processing and petroleum refining segment.
- Metals production and fabrication will be the second largest market for industrial gases.
- Gains in the healthcare market for industrial gases will depend on healthcare service expansion in developing nations and boosting home health care respiratory therapies in advanced economies.
© 2010 by The Freedonia Group, Inc.
|WORLD INDUSTRIAL GAS DEMAND
|% Annual Growth
| || || || || || |
|World Industrial Gas Demand||26825||35660||52390||5.9||8.0
|Central & South America||1740||2195||3170||4.8||7.6