Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "European Market for Enzymes in Food Application" by Frost & Sullivan.
The food industry utilizes enzymes to produce or improve the quality of various foods. Frost & Sullivans new report examines the state of the European enzymes in food application market for the 2009 period. Market forecasts are provided through 2016. The study provides comprehensive insight on the European market for food application enzymes, its structure, and related developments. The report clearly lists and defines key market drivers and inhibitors affecting the European landscape.
Key topics discussed in this report:
- Total European food enzymes market
- European starch and sugar processing enzymes market
- European bakery enzymes market
- European dairy enzymes market
- European fruit and beverage processing enzymes market
- European wine making enzymes market
- European brewing enzymes market
- Enzyme industry challenges in food applications