Global Information, Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "Global Carbon Policy Handbook 2010 - Policies Driving the Growth of Carbon Trading Markets" by GlobalData.
What are the reasons underlying the growth of the international market for carbon? How will global carbon policy initiatives affect the carbon trading markets? In its latest research study, GlobalData, the leading business intelligence provider, presents a comprehensive analysis on the carbon policy initiatives by the European Union (EU), the United States, Canada, Australia, and other developed and developing economies. The report also includes an overview of various carbon exchanges, carbon registries, and major companies participating in the carbon trade.
Key topics discussed in this report:
- Carbon market forecasts through 2020.
- Historic pricing trends for carbon in various exchanges and project-based transactions between 2004 and 2009.
- Regional climate change initiatives
- The Kyoto Protocol and its mechanisms.
- Analysis of Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) and Joint Implementation (JI) projects.
- Up-to-date information on value volume and price of emissions traded in project-based mechanisms (i.e. Clean Development Mechanism, Joint Implementation projects, and secondary CDM).
- Allowance markets [i.e. European Unions Emission Trading Scheme (ETS), New South Wales, Chicago Climate, Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), and Assigned Amount Unites (AAUs)].