Global Information Inc. presents the 3rd IBC Pharma Marketing and Sales Force Strategies Asia Summit.
This 2010 event will harness best practices in Asian marketing and sales, to increase commercial ROI and boost product uptake across the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and specialty pharmaceutical industries. IBCs 3rd Phara Marketing Asia summit will bring you face-to-face with Asias leading regional pharmaceutical executives. You will be part of an elite gathering of individuals who are driving their organizations strategic movements to preserve and increase growth in Asias competitive pharma landscape.
KEY THEMES AND ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED AT THE 3RD PHARMA MARKETING ASIA SUMMIT
- Changing Dynamics in Asian Pharmaceutical Markets
- Focusing on Patient Outcomes to Drive Market Acceptance & Loyalty
- Market Access & Reimbursement Practices
- The Pharma Talent Management dilemma in Asia
- Building Dedicated Sales Teams to Increase Hospital Channel Sales
- Beyond the Patent Cliff and Product Lifecycles Management (i.e. threat posed by generics)
- Pharma Marketing Business Models for the New Marketing Landscape
- Alternative Media & Channels for Pharma Marketing