Global Information Inc. presents Cambridge Healthtech Institutes Inaugural Molecular Diagnostics Europe.
This event is Europes leading gathering for biotechnology and life sciences. For three days, the exhibition halls, the conference rooms and the Partnering meeting boxes will be alive with exhibitors and visiting professionals from all over the world, together with investors and distinguished speakers from business, science and politics -- all here to discuss the latest products, innovations, research findings and market opportunities.
- Moving Molecular Diagnostics from Bench to Bedside
- Cancer: molecular biomarkers for clinical value
- Infectious disease: rapid detection strategies
- Connecting science and business for clinical impact
- NGS: The Ultimate for Molecular Diagnostics
- Infectious disease: sequencing microbes to metagenomes enables diagnostics to prognostics
- Cancer: deep sequencing for genomic rearrangments
- Point-of-Care Diagnostics
- Point-of-Care in clinical settings
- Amplification, detection and readout technologies
- Enabling technologies for diagnostics
- Standards for system integration