Global Information Inc. presents the 2nd IBC Asia Partnerships in Clinical Trials Asia Pacific.
The future of the pharmaceutical industry is a global one. Conducting clinical research in Asia is no longer simply a strategy to improve timelines and cost savings -- it is the only way to maintain a globally competitive pipeline.
Partnerships in Clinical Trials Asia Pacific will provide the educational and networking opportunities for success with a combination of deep dive workshops, exciting plenary discussions and streams dedicated to both strategic and operational challenges and realities.
No other event focuses solely on the business of clinical research and outsourcing.
Why attend this event?
- Gain important insights on the rapidly evolving Asia Pacific region and the important role it plays in clinical development
- Meet face-to-face with global and regional partners to improve relationships, operations and drive strategy and results for your next trial
- Integrates Asia into your global drug development strategy armed with the information and local contacts you need to succeed in the region
- Take advantage of Asias strengths and primary drivers in this fast-growing trials hub
- Evaluate strategic and tactical tools to accelerate full scale clinical development in Asia Pacific and monitor global projects
- Understand critical challenges and essentials to conduct multi-region clinical studies and new drug development projects
- Address the key bottlenecks and available solutions to First-in-Human studies in Asia
- Explore and evaluate the most appropriate clinical research model, partners and outsourced services for your needs.
- Maximize clinical study efficiencies and learn from practical examples and industry case studies