Global Information Inc. presents IMAPAC - Vaccine Manufacturing World 2010.
Biomanufacturing industry players throughout the globe with gather here to meet with a common goal to facilitate the manufacture of affordable, high quality vaccines and biologic drugs in China. This will ultimately lead to improvement of healthcare standards in China, home to the fastest growing market in the world with a population of 1.3 billion.
KEY THEMES AND ISSUES TO BE DISCUSSED AT THIS CONFERENCE:
- BioPharma Manufacturing Success Strategies: Global BioPharma Perspective
- BioPharma Manufacturing Success Strategies: China BioPharma Perspective
- The Art of Manufacturing Partnership
- Operational Excellence
- Next Generation Vaccine Development and Manufacturing Strategies
- Process Development and Production for Vaccine Products
- Next Generation Cell Substrate for Vaccine Production
- Purification, Improvement and Quality
- Facility Design, Construction and Commissioning
- Disposable and Single-Use Technologies in BioManufacturing