Global Information Inc. presents the Broadshare Group - Generics R&D Asia 2010.
Top six reasons why you should attend this event:
- This event represents Chinas largest and most influential summit focusing on the generics industry.
- Approximately 300 decision makers in the pharmaceutical or related industry from China and around the globe are expected to attend.
- Provides a unique platform for all participating companies seeking business opportunities and partnerships.
- Gain a head start advantage on development strategies and insights on the global generics market.
- Insider perspectives on how companies are seizing opportunities related to patent expirations of branded drugs.
- Stay ahead of the competition with first-hand knowledge on the most up-to-date strategies and trends.
With 50 percent of patented drugs - with global sales valuing $383 billion - set to expire within the next five years, annual income from patent medicines is clearly at stake. In contrast, the biosimilars market is forecast to grow by approximately 89% per annum with market growth reach $19.4 billion by 2014. These market projections will undeniably drive the generic drugs industry into a phase of rapid growth, especially as more pharmaceutical companies enter the generics market.
In China, over 95 percent of the drugs currently on the market are generics. Pharmaceutical companies are planning to increase their purchase power of affordable API in countries like China, which will create significant development opportunities.