Global Information Inc. is pleased to announce a new Conference, the 2nd Annual "Smart Grids Asia 2010" by IBC Asia.
This conference will identify new partnerships and business opportunities in Asia, which is currently the fastest growing transmission and distribution market in the world.
Senior level decision makers across the global power and electricity community will congregate in November at the Smart Grids Asia 2010 conference in Singapore. Local and international representatives from the power transmission and distribution sectors, electricity policy drivers and regulators, communication and technology companies will meet here to discuss the implementation of leading edge digital technology for intelligent and efficient electricity networks.
Key themes to be discussed at this conference include:
- The business case for Smart Grids
- Best practice regulatory frameworks & standards
- Roadmaps and key milestones for Asias smart grid development
- Global smart grid case studies and demonstration projects
- Smart distribution and grid reliability
- Advanced metering infrastructure and the next generation smart grid consumer
- Microgrids and distributed energy resource management