Global Information Inc. is pleased to announce a new Conference, "Indonesia Power" by IBC Asia.
This event will take place during an exciting time for the Indonesia power industry in the aftermath of PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara (PLN) - Indonesia’s state power company - and IFC’s decision and in the midst of the bidding process for new coal-fired power plants.
Why is 2010-2011 a pivotal time for the Indonesian power sector?
This will be a time of electrification and growth in the Indonesia power industry. The government is currently undertaking the second phase its "Crash Program" to boost the much needed extra capacity. During this phase, the Indonesian Government will utilize renewable energy-friendly and IPP-friendly sources to expand the country’s grid capacity with direct aid from foreign investments.
5 Key Reasons to Attend:
- Receive first hand regulatory updates and discover how you can get a project live in Indonesia.
- Take away insider perspectives on financing and development
- Learn from case studies derived from Indonesian power project developers
- Meet important decision makers involved in electrification growth in Indonesia and profile your company
- Address realities of Indonesia’s fuel mix and the available investment opportunities. Special focus on geothermal and coal.
- Expanding and improving Indonesia’s massive potential for electrification
- Insights into live power projects and partnerships
- Profitable renewable growth avenues
- Investment opportunities in coal fired power plants
- Updates on the Indonesian Government’s Electricity Crash Program Phase 2
- Risk management and financing strategies
- Profitable renewable growth avenues - a detailed look at future geothermal investment opportunities