Global Information Inc. is pleased to announce a new Conference, "3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Law Asia" by IBC Asia.
The life science industry across Asia is witnessing a dramatic increase in regulatory and legal scrutiny. Instances of litigation are on the rise and the number of financial penalties is climbing. Now - more than ever - is a critical time in Asia for those involved in pharmaceutical legal work to stay informed on changes on local, regional and global levels.
This summit is one-of-a-kind opportunity as the only event in Asia that focuses on real case studies involving key legal issues affecting the pharmaceutical industry today. The conference will gather in-house legal counsel and attorneys from pharma, biotech, medical device companies, health authorities and regulators to discuss central legal issues such as compliance, registration process, market expansion, regulatory updates, IPR, counterfeiting practices, licensing, and M&A.
Benefits of attending this conference:
- Navigate best practice and key guidelines in securing product registration
- Understand legal impact of emerging regulations in developing nations throughout Asia
- Meet with and gain insights from global and regional in-house legal counsel
- Engage in multi-perspective discussions to understand the future legal landscape and develop business opportunities and strategies from healthcare reforms
- Attend feature keynote presentations and discussions from regional pharma innovators, generics and biotech.
- Be a part of the only conference in Asia that focuses on the pharma legal framework.
Key issues and themes:
- Market expansion and licensing strategies
- IPR landscapes, patent protection & litigation case studies
- Compliance and anti-corruption practices
- Country-by-country regulatory and legal framework updates in Asias pharma markets
- Recent M&A activities globally and locally
- Product registration approval in various countries with ease