Global Information Inc. is pleased to announce a new Conference, "18th International Molecular Medicine Tri-Conference 2011" by Cambridge Healthtech Institute.
The future holds great promise for molecular medicine. For both businesses and patients, the pressure for results is continuously mounting. The Molecular Med Tri-Conference is the place to find the tools to make the future someday attainable now.
Attend twelve concurrent programs within five scientific channels over this 3-day February conference at the Moscone North Convention Center in San Francisco. This is a life changing scientific event to discover and apply cutting-edge research, trends and analysis.
Program Channels and Featured Topics:
- Diagnostics Channel -
- Molecular Diagnostics: Is NGS Ready for Prime Time in the Clinical Lab?
- Personalized Diagnostics: Technologies for Molecular Assays
- Cancer Molecular Markets: Critical Strategies for Personalized Treatment
- Circulating Tumor Cells: For Cancer Detection, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Treatment
- Drug Discovery & Development Channel -
- Mastering Medicinal Chemistry Summit: Senior Chemists Share Successful Case Studies
- Translational Science: Translating Pre-Clinical & Clinical Knowledge to Success
- Strategies for Clinical Oncology Drug Development: Innovations & Ideas that Translate to the Patient
- Informatics Channel -
- Integrated R&D Informatics & Knowledge Management: Integrating Internal and External Data to Impact Drug Discovery and Clinical Development
- Developing Scalable IT to Support Knowledge Management: Data Storage, Data Management and Analytics of Large Datasets
- Pathway-Targeted Therapies in Cancer: The Prevailing New Paradigm
- Biologics Channel -
- Stem Cells: Revolutionizing Regenerative Medicine and Personalized Therapy
- Cancer Biologics: Technology Advances, Innovative Approaches, and Pre-Clinical and Clinical Safety and Efficacy
- Cancer Channel -
- Exploring Cancer Targets and the Latest Research Trends