Global Information Inc. is pleased to announce a new Conference, "4th Annual Mines and Money" by Beacon Events Ltd.
Whether you are an investor searching for a promising opportunity or a mining company seeking investors, Mines and Money is Asias number one event for mining investment. This years event will take place between March 22 and 25 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre (HKCEC). The conference and exhibition provides an excellent occasion for networking in the field of global mining. This is a great way for explorers, operators, developers and project managers to connect with project managers, financiers and technical experts. The event includes a two-day conference and two days dedicated to pre- and post-conference workshops.
Key Topics and Presentations:
- The state of mining: Outlook for mining and the mining investor
- Growth opportunities and market challenges in 2011
- Metals prices overview and commodity outlooks - whats hot and whats not?
- Where next for Gold?
- Key steps towards developing Hong Kong into a global center for mining investment
- Making a success of an equity capital raising: Opportunities and technical challenges
- Mining investment in Africa: Dispelling myths, exploring opportunities
- From Mongolia to Kazakhstan: Investing in Central Asias natural resources powerhouses
- Russia focus: Exploring investment environment and mining project opportunities
- Managing country risk for mining projects
- What investors want: Perspectives from the mining investment community
- Creating Chinas first private mining investment fund
- Chinese outbound investment: Exploring deals and acquisition strategies
- Case Study: Learning from experiences of receiving Chinese outbound investment
- The silver lining to precious metals operations
- From uranium to the minor metals: Investing in enablers of "clean energy"
- Iron Ore: Finding profitability in a fluctuating market
- Uranium mining and market update: Powering the future
- Indonesia in focus: Opportunities and challenges for the mining investor
- From the Philippines to Vietnam: Opportunities and risks for the mining investor across South East Asia