Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "Injectable Antibodies: Products, Markets, Players and Forecasts" by Greystone Research Associates.
The administration of therapeutic antibodies via injection is becoming an increasingly important healthcare treatment method for a growing number diseases and indications having broad implications for patient health and well-being. The inherent instability of protein drugs has led to a number of challenges as the developers of injectable antibodies attempt to deal with packaging, handling, reconstitution and drug administration issues. These challenges are being compounded by the trend to patient self-medication, as population demographics and efforts by managed care providers to control healthcare costs drive the growth in drug self-administration, particularly for chronic conditions. This trend is introducing a new class of naive users to parenteral drug delivery. This report analyzes twenty-six injectable/Infusible therapeutic antibody drugs and examines key packaging, dosing, regulatory, economic and competitive factors that represent opportunities, risk factors and potential barriers to commercial success.
Whats in the report?
- Detailed analysis of injectable antibody market segments, market dynamics and market demographics
- Analysis of products, therapeutic demand drivers and evaluation of commercial drug products in more than two dozen injectable antibodies
- Technologies and market development issues for injectable antibodies
- Market data and forecasts to 2016
- Profiles of market participants, their product development activities, business strategies, and corporate alliances and affiliations