Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "Transdermal Hormone Replacement: Products, Players, Markets and Forecasts" by Greystone Research Associates.
The Evolving Landscape for Hormone Replacement
There are more than 40 million post-menopausal women in the United States alone, and this group is expected to grow by 50% by 2020. With the aging of the population worldwide, conditions and diseases such as menopause, osteoporosis and heart disease, which may benefit from hormone replacement therapy, are expected to become significantly more prevalent.
The incidence and associated morbidity of decreasing hormone levels have come to the forefront as a quality-of-life issue for patients and their families. For the past two decades, the healthcare industry has responded to this clinical need by developing, testing and marketing hormone replacement therapy (HRT) products. Because of their ease-of-use and dosing characteristics, drug developers are continuing to turn to transdermal delivery systems for HRT products. The industry continues to attract interest in the form of new participants and products. While the global market continues to be dominated by the FDA-approved HRT products of major pharmaceutical firms, regional markets are a bit more competitive, and present unique challenges to transdermal HRT sector participants.
The new transdermal hormone replacement report by Greystone Research Associates will be released this coming June. The study is designed to provide drug company decision makers, drug developers, device packaging designers, healthcare marketers, and supply chain participants with a detailed understanding of the products, markets and commercial opportunities for therapeutic hormones administered transdermally. Provider organization business managers, healthcare administrators and investors will also benefit from this study.
About the New Report:
- Analyzes and evaluates the global market opportunity for transdermal hormone replacement and assesses the probable impact of evolving regulatory, economic and demand factors
- Assesses transdermal products approved or in development for the delivery of therapeutic hormones
- Provides detailed descriptions of hormone replacement treatment segments, market factors, and business strategies
- Forecasts transdermal hormone replacement product demand to 2016 by geographic region and product segment
- Profiles sector companies, their product development activities, supply chain partners, business strategies, and collaboration partners