Global Information would like to present a new market research report, "Global Standoff Terrorist Detection Technologies & Markets 2010-2014" by Homeland Security Research Corp..
According to Homeland Security Research Corporation, future prospects between 2010 and 2014 for the global standoff terrorist detection market are very robust characterized by a "double-digit" compound annual growth rate (CAGR) and a net worth of over $4 billion. Suicide bombers pose a constant threat to national security, which has been the key driver underlying the emergence of transformational counter-terror technologies and tactics.
This report includes in-depth analysis of seven standoff detection modalities sub-markets:
- Walk-by Threat Sensing Systems
- Concealed Explosives and Weapon Standoff Detection Systems
- Pass-through Threat Detection Corridors
- Standoff Video Content Analysis Based Systems
- Standoff Biometric Identification Systems
- Vehicles Standoff Threat Detection Systems
- Standoff Behavior Detection and Tracking Systems
Each sub-market is analyzed and forecasted by market category and type of technology:
|Systems sales||Present technologies
|Service, upgrades and refurbishing market||Pipeline technologies
|End-user market (e.g. transportation, defense, secured facilities, public event security)||Product performance