Global Information Inc. presents a new market research report, "US Homeland Security - Homeland Defense (HLS-HLD) Markets - 2010 - 2014" by Homeland Security Research.
According to the new report, "contrary to popular belief, the federal government is not the largest sector of the [HLS-HLD] market. State and local governments and the private sector represent billions of dollars, spread across a broad spectrum of programs and missions."
The challenge is identifying and capitalizing on opportunities...
Homeland Security Researchs new study provides essential market intelligence on the U.S. homeland security and homeland defense (HLS-HLD) market. The report is separated by governmental HLS-HLD markets and those in the private sector. Industries discussed in the private sector include: banking and finance, water infrastructure, electric power industry, civil nuclear power industry, petrochemical and HAZMAT industry, defense industrial base, information technology industry, transportation industry, postal and shipping industry, and others.
Key products & services in private sector HLS-HLD markets:
- Explosives & weapons screening
- Perimeter protection
- Cyber-Terror & IT Security
- Employee & Visitors identification
- Guard Services
Other market segments discussed in this report include:
- Aviation security market
- Bio-chem detection market
- Biometric-based systems market
- Border and perimeter security market
- Construction market
- RFID-based systems market
- Radio-communication market
- Standoff explosives detection market
- CCTV-based real-time threats identification systems market
- Maritime security market
- First responders market
- Critical infrastructure security market
- Information and communication technology (ICT) market