Global Information would like to present a new market research report, "The World Market for Fire Detection & Suppression Products - 2012 Edition" by IMS Research.
Technology advancements and stricter legislation, in addition to a rebound in new construction activity, will "breathe new life into the fire industry". Even though the economic recession has negatively affected sales of fire products, recovery is inevitable for the global fire products market.
IMS report answers several central questions, including:
- Which countries and vertical markets have been most impacted by the global economic downturn?
- When will the market recover?
- Which companies have gained or lost market share?
- How will emerging standards impact the market?
- How do the market dynamics for detection and suppression products differ?
This report is divided into three regional volumes: the Americas, EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa), and Asia markets. Each report includes market size estimates for 2009 in terms of supplier revenues and unit shipments. Growth rate forecasts between the years 2010 and 2014 are also provided.