Global Information, Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "GLOBAL MARKETS FOR NEONATAL HEARING SCREENING" by Life Science Intelligence, Inc..
The global market for neonatal hearing screening technologies posted $76.2 million in 2009. According to analysts at Life Science Intelligence, "Heavy growth is expected through 2013, however, due to several factors including increased adoption in Europe, Asia-Pacific and other ROW (developing) countries." The U.S. gained the majority of revenues in 2009; this is largely attributed to widespread adoption of neonatal hearing screening programs across the country.
Topics included in this report:
- Global analysis of neonatal hearing screening technologies market
- Current and Forecast Markets
- Detailed geographic segmentation: U.S., Europe, AP (Asia-Pacific), and ROW (developing nations)
- Automated Auditory Brainstem Response Systems (AABR)
- Otoacoustic Emission (OAE) Technologies
- Combination Systems
- Aftermarket Sales
- Competitive Landscape and Supplier Shares