The global carbon market grew from $11 billion to $126 billion from 2005 to 2008
January 21st, 2010
Global Information would like to present a new market research report, " The Global Carbon Market 2009: Trading Thin Air" by Priority Metrics Group.
This report makes important forecasts regarding the future of the carbon market and highlights ways current and prospective players can position themselves in this global market. No other market research report provides both the comprehensive analysis and extensive data that Trading Thin Air offers.
Some Key Report Deliverables
- firm understanding of the technical, economic, and market potential of carbon credits,
- historical (2004-2008) market size and growth,
- projected (2009-2013) market size and growth,
- pricing by region and trading scheme or device,
- current and pending legislation and regulatory initiatives,
- international markets, policy, and implementation status,
- profiles of leading project developers, financial services companies investing in the market, brokers and traders, exchanges, end users (compliance buyers, voluntary buyers, public entities, non-government organizations (NGOs), and individuals), quality control, legal advisory services, and providers of information and analysis.