Global Information would like to present a new market research report, "Passive Electronic Components: World Market Outlook: 2010-2015" by Paumanok Publications, Inc..
Asian companies are increasing their hold on the world industry of passive electronic components. In fact the top four global leaders in the passive electronic components industry are found in Asia. The thriving market has led suppliers and manufacturers all over the globe to compete with Asian markets in the passive electronics component industry.
The passive electronic components industry plays a key role in the development of the electronics industry. Passive electronic components will maintain a crucial part and hence it is increasingly important for end-users of passive electronic components to stay up-to-date on supply chain information for capacitors, resistors and inductors on an annual basis. This report tailors to current trends and provides input from major purchases of passive electronic components.
This report provides forecasts for global consumption volume, value and pricing for the following passive electronic components:
- Ceramic, Aluminum, Tantalum, DC Film, and AC Film Capacitors;
- Thick Film Chip Resistors, Resistor Networks, Integrated Passive Devices;
- Metal Film Resistors, Tin-Oxide Resistors, Wirewound Resistors, Carbon Film Resistors;
- Chip coil Inductors, Ferrite Beads, and Bead Arrays;
- Wirewound Inductor Coils and Ferrite Coils