Global Information Inc. would like to present a new webinar, "Analysis of Telecom Services Demand and Revenue Opportunities 2009-2015 Global Outlook and Regional Highlights" by Pyramid Research, Inc..
Pyramid estimates that the combination of fixed and mobile telecom services will generate roughly US$1.7 trillion in annual revenues by 2015, according to a recent webinar conducted by Pyramids research managers. In this one-hour, on-demand webinar, Pyramids research managers discuss Pyramids global projections for the period 2009 to 2015. They cover fixed and mobile demand indicators, leverage data from Pyramids most recent publication of telecom services forecasts and communicate regional insights.
Key areas of growth for telecom operations:
- From a global perspective, the total number of mobile subscriptions will surpass 6.6 billion worldwide by 2015, with 44 percent supporting 3G+ services.
- In North America, 3G and 4G will make up 92 percent of the regions mobile subscriptions in 2015.
- In Europe, Scandinavian markets, along with market in the Netherlands, will lead in fiber adoption.
- In Latin America, mobile broadband is flourishing with packages as low as $1 per day.
- For the APAC region, Pyramid projects 1 billion mobile subscriptions in 2015 with over 40 percent in the 3G+ category.
- For the AME region, new entrants in the fixed wireless broadband space and availability of international capacity are driving prices downwards.