Global Information Inc. would like to present a new market research report, "Stand-up Pouches 2012 to 2016" by Allied Development Corp..
According to a new study from Allied Development, the market for stand-up pouches will reach US$4.0 billion by 2016.
The market information provided in this 500-page report supplies an up-to-date assessment of the stand-up pouch market including market drivers, consumption volumes, consumption values, market trends, competitive products and a quantitative forecast for many market segments. The Economic and Environmental section provides quantitative analyses of both economic and environmental impact for competing package types. Specifically, the analysis compares a stand-up pouch, tray, and glass jar used to package baby food. The Technology section provides an assessment of stand-up pouch designs, materials, production methods, and emerging technology. The Profiles section includes stand-up pouch manufacturers and suppliers of equipment systems.
A great resource for learning about:
- The future of the Stand-up Pouch Market with detailed segment forecasts to 2016
- In-depth analysis of emerging trends, market conditions, and market drivers
- Current consumption volumes with projections to 2016
- The latest technology developments and the opportunities they aff ord
What sets this study apart?
- Detailed market segment analysis and the insights
- Quantitative Economic and Environmental analyses completed on Allied Developments SavvyPackR System
- Accurate profiles of industry participants
- Identification and illustration of emerging technologies
- Allied Developments 15 years of research in this specific market