CEM solutions are unlocking the potential of network management system
data, but new fixed and mobile technology roll-outs continue to be the main
The worldwide network management systems (NMS) market is forecast to grow from
USD4.5 billion in revenue in 2012 to USD5.9 billion in 2017, at a 5.8% CAGR.
The NMS market is linked to equipment sales, and we expect LTE, small-cell and
FTTx roll-outs to increase during the forecast period, leading to
heterogeneous network (HetNet) environments.
This Report provides:
- a detailed worldwide forecast for spending on NMS, split into:
- four telecoms services (mobile, PSTN, business and residential broadband)
- four geographical regions (see below).
- a summary of the key trends and factors impacting the NMS market between
2012 and 2017
- an examination of the key market drivers and inhibitors for the NMS market
during the next 5 years
- recommendations for communications service providers (CSPs) and network
equipment manufacturers (NEMs)
- insight into the impact of emerging technologies and opportunities - such
as LTE, SON, NFV, SDN, CEM, M2M and new digital economy services - on the NMS
- an examination of end-user behaviour as it relates to this market.
Forecasts are split into the following four regions:
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- North America (NA).