Market Research Report - 222464
Biorepositories: Equipments, Applications, Technologies, Ownership and End Users - An Analytical Report, 2009-2015
|Published by||Axis Research Mind|
|Published||Content info||1148 Pages; 662 Tables/Charts|
|Biorepositories: Equipments, Applications, Technologies, Ownership and End Users - An Analytical Report, 2009-2015|
|Published: November 7, 2011||Content info: 1148 Pages; 662 Tables/Charts||
1. Reagents & Consumables Includes: Research Reagents, Vials, Bags, Tubes, Caps, Bottles, Racks, Plates, Microplates, Stain Cards, Boxes, Glass Ampules & Others
2. Human Includes: Tissue Sections, Brain, Liver, Eyes, Heart, Kidney and Others
3. Genomics Includes: DNA, RNA, Protein Extraction, Molecular Derivatives, Cell Cultures, Microarrays, Cytogenetics, etc.) &
4. Population-Based Banks Includes: Newborns, Adults or Pregnant Women and Others
5. Academics Includes: Medical Institutions, Research and Forensics
6. Private Banks Includes: Hospitals, Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Diagnostics, Transplantation and Biobank Storage Companies
7. Pharmaceuticals Includes: Biomarkers, Drug Discovery, Therapeutics, Clinical Trials and R&D
8. Other End-Users Markets Includes: Contract Services, Process Chemicals and Others
The ‘Biorepositories: Equipments, Applications, Technologies, Ownership And End-Users - An Analytical Report, 2009-2015’ reviews the latest trends in biobanking sector with a perceptive to disclose the near-future growth prospects in. An in-depth analysis across the geographic regions provides strategic business intelligence for life science and as well as healthcare sector investments. The study offers profitable investment strategies for R&D organizations, pharmaceutical manufacturers, biotechnology companies, laboratories, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) and many more in preferred locations.
With a CAGR of 7.9%, global market value for biorepositories market is anticipated to be worth US$23.9 billion by 2015. On a global scale, North America accounts for more than 30% of the market. While US accounts for the highest share of the global market value on a country basis, India and China surpasses the US in terms of growth rate anticipated in the near future and leads the world. Bio-freezers indicate nearly 7.5% CAGR during the period 2009-2015, and claim approximately 30% of the market. Share of stem cells market in Biorepositories is forecasted to become nearly 30% by 2015, with a massive CAGR of 18.7%. Among the technologies used, biomarkers accounts for the largest share of nearly 40% and is fastest growing market. Private Banks are forecasted to be the fastest growing markets over the Public Banks. Pharmaceuticals account for the largest share of the entire market, driving a CAGR of 8.5% during the analysis period 2009-2015. Biotechnology sees as the fastest growing end-user with a forecast of US$4.9 billion by 2015, with a CAGR of 9.2%.
Estimates are based on online surveys using customized questionnaires by our research team. Besides information from government databases, company websites, press releases and published research reports are also used for estimates. Estimates have incorporated recessionary impact on the industry. The analysis is based on desk research and interviews with biobank researchers and law/ethics specialists, as well as on data collected through the survey, and discussions with experts.
The report focuses on the current market trends, estimates and forecasts for the period 2009-2015. More than 1100 in biorepositories market and 120 leading market players that project improved market activities in the near future are profiled. The report consists of 662 data charts describing the market shares, sales forecasts and growth prospects. Moreover, key strategic activities in the market including mergers/acquisitions, collaborations/partnerships, product launches/developments are discussed which gives a deep insight into the growth perspectives of the market.
The region-wise distribution of the market consists of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World with 22 countries, analyzed individually as follows:
1. Rest of Europe Includes Austria, Poland, Russia, Switzerland, Finland, The Netherlands, Hungary and Others.
2. Rest of Asia-Pacific Includes Hong Kong, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Others.