The market for semiconductors in France expanded by a good 20% in the year 2011. France is responsible for almost nine percent of the European semiconductors market value. In the last two years, the industry has witnessed tremendous growth, with the major expansion registered in 2011 after the global financial turmoil. The growth was mainly backed by rise in investment by major international players, encouraged by rapid increase in consumer demand.
Now, with the increase in future demand for electronics and requirements in new application areas, the semiconductor market is expected to sustain high growth momentum. Product differentiation can be very strong. For example, a microprocessor manufacturer may launch a processor whose instruction set offers designers many attractive features, but is different to that of any other processor.
Samsung, Intel, Texas Instruments and ST Microelectronics are the leading players in the industry.
Aruvians Rsearch analyzes the semiconductors industry in France in its research presentation Analyzing the Semiconductors Industry in France. The report is a comprehensive coverage of the industry, which is analyzed through an industry definition, industry profile, market value, industry segmentation, and other factors that impact the market.
We analyze the industry concentration in our report, along with a geographic concentration. Globalization in the global semiconductors industry is also analyzed.
A segmentation of the market through the major industry products is carried out in the report.
Future perspective of the industry is analyzed till the year 2016. We analyze the revenue forecast till 2017 as well as the market value of the industry in 2016.
Competition in the industry and market share of the leading industry players are analyzed followed by an in-depth analysis of the major players themselves. The leading industry contributors are analyzed through a corporate profile, a business segment analysis, a financial analysis, their global industry presence, and a SWOT analysis.
Players analyzed include the industry stalwarts such as Intel Corporation, Samsung Electronics, LG Electronics, STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments, amongst many others.
Aruvians Rsearch's analysis of the French Semiconductors Industry is a complete strategic and statistical analysis of this growing industry.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
A. Executive Summary
B. Brief Profile: Global Semiconductors Industry
- B.1 Industry Definition
- B.2 Industry Profile
- B.3 Market Size
- B.4 Market Value
- B.5 Industry Segmentation
- B.6 Industry Concentration
- B.7 Geographic Concentration
- B.8 Globalization in the Global Semiconductors Industry
- B.9 Global Semiconductors Industry: Future Perspective
C. Semiconductors Industry in France
- C.1 Industry Overview
- C.2 Industry Value
- C.3 Industry Segmentation
- C.4 Geographic Segmentation
D. Market Share Analysis
E. Competition in the Industry
F. Semiconductors in France: Future Perspective
G. Leading Industry Players
- G.1 Intel Corporation
- G.1.1 Corporate Profile
- G.1.2 Business Segment Analysis
- G.1.3 Financial Analysis
- G.1.4 Industry Presence
- G.1.5 SWOT Analysis
- G.2 LG Electronics
- G.2.1 Corporate Profile
- G.2.2 Business Segment Analysis
- G.2.3 Financial Analysis
- G.2.4 Industry Presence
- G.2.5 SWOT Analysis
- G.3 Samsung Electronics
- G.3.1 Corporate Profile
- G.3.2 Business Segment Analysis
- G.3.3 Financial Analysis
- G.3.4 Industry Presence
- G.3.5 SWOT Analysis
- G.4 STMicroelectronics N.V.
- G.4.1 Corporate Profile
- G.4.2 Business Segment Analysis
- G.4.3 Financial Analysis
- G.4.4 Industry Presence
- G.4.5 SWOT Analysis
- G.5 Texas Instruments
- G.5.1 Corporate Profile
- G.5.2 Business Segment Analysis
- G.5.3 Financial Analysis
- G.5.4 Industry Presence
- G.5.5 SWOT Analysis
- G.6 Freescale Semiconductor
- G.6.1 Corporate Profile
- G.6.2 Business Segment Analysis
- G.6.3 Financial Analysis
- G.6.4 SWOT Analysis
H. Glossary of Terms
List of Figures
- Figure 1: Global Semiconductor Industry Revenue (2001-2011)
- Figure 2: Market Value of the Global Semiconductors Industry (USD Billion) 2007-2011
- Figure 3: Industry Segmentation, 2011
- Figure 4: Regional Share of the Market, 2011
- Figure 5: Forecast Value of the Global Semiconductors Industry (USD Billion) 2011-2016
- Figure 6: Global Semiconductors Industry Revenue Forecast (2012-2017)
- Figure 7: Value of the French Semiconductor Industry (USD Million), 2007-2011
- Figure 8: Industry Segmentation by Products (%), 2011
- Figure 9: France's Share in the European Semiconductor Industry (%), 2011
- Figure 10: Market Share of Major Players (%), 2011
- Figure 11: Forecast Value of the French Semiconductor Industry (USD Million), 2011-2016
List of Tables
- Table 1: Producer Price Index of the Semiconductor and Electronic Component Manufacturing Industry in the US, 2002-2011
- Table 2: Global Semiconductor Sales by Region (USD Million), 1988-2011
- Table 3: Volume & Value & Y-o-Y Change in Avg Price per Big of the Global DRAM Industry (2001-2011)
- Table 4: Global Semiconductor Industry Revenue (2001-2011)
- Table 5: Market Value of the Global Semiconductors Industry (USD Billion) 2007-2011
- Table 6: Industry Segmentation, 2011
- Table 7: Regional Share of the Market, 2011
- Table 8: Forecast Value of the Global Semiconductors Industry (USD Billion) 2011-2016
- Table 9: Global Semiconductors Industry Revenue Forecast (2012-2017)
- Table 10: Value of the French Semiconductor Industry (USD Million), 2007-2011
- Table 11: Industry Segmentation by Products (%), 2011
- Table 12: France's Share in the European Semiconductor Industry (%), 2011
- Table 13: Market Share of Major Players (%), 2011
- Table 14: Forecast Value of the French Semiconductor Industry (USD Million), 2011-2016
Analyzing the Semiconductors Industry in France published by Aruvians Rsearch in May 1, 2012. This report consists of Pages: 115 and the price starts from US $ 450.