- Global consumption of advanced and nanoscale ceramic powders will rise from $9 billion in 2013 to $12.1 billion in 2018, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% over the next five years.
- Global consumption of nanocomposites is expected to grow in unit terms from nearly 225,060 metric tons in 2014 to reach nearly 584,984 metric tons in 2019, a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.1% for the period of 2014 to 2019.
- The global market for quantum dots (QDs) was estimated to generate $121.0 million in revenues in 2013. This market is expected to reach about $1.1 billion in 2016 and about $3.1 billion by 2018, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 90.8% for the five-year period, 2013 to 2018.
Research Reviews from BCC Research provide market professionals with concise market coverage within a specific research category. These Research Reviews include portions of several market research reports that were published in 2014, and are an efficient way for market professionals to keep up with the general market developments of 2014.
Please note that page references in the text are to pages in the original, complete report, and do not reflect the actual page numbers in this Research Review.
This 2014 Nanotechnology Research Review includes excerpts from the following reports:
- NAN015G Advanced Ceramics and Nanoceramic Powders.
- NAN021F Global Markets for Nanocomposites, Nanoparticles, Nanoclays, and Nanotubes.
- NAN027D Quantum Dots: Global Market Growth and Future Commercial Prospects.
- NAN045B Global Markets and Technologies for Nanofiltration.
- NAN059A Nanotechnology in Printing: Global Markets.
We encourage you to obtain and benefit from the full market research reports that are excerpted in this Research Review.
BCC Research looks forward to serving your market intelligence needs in the future.